Student Career Training Loans Continue Your Education
One of the main reasons for attending college is to prepare for your future career. Millions of students take out student loans, grants and scholarships to help do this. And many students go beyond their undergraduate degree and pursue their career goals in a trade school or technical training program. That's why a student loan for career training is so important. It helps continuing education students in these types of programs fund their education.
What is a career training loan?
A career training loan is a student loan offered by a private institution for a technical training or trade school, a variety of online courses, or other continuing education programs. You must have good credit to get a career training loan.
What can I use my career training loan for?
There are hundreds of different trade and training schools that you can use this type of loan for. Here are just a few types of specialized schools:
- Art & Design
- Media Arts
- Real Estate
Who is eligible for a student career training loan?
You have two eligibility requirements:
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and have an established credit history
- You must be enrolled at least half time in a licensed or accredited degree program
What are some of the features of a career training loan?
There are many benefits to getting a student loan for career training. Some of them are:
- Low interest rates
- You can apply online or by phone for instant pre-approval
- If you have good credit you don't need a cosigner
- If you need a cosigner you have the option of releasing them after 48 months of on-time payments
- You can choose a repayment term of up to 15 years
- You can borrow money for your tuition plus any other school-related expenses
How do I repay my career training loan?
You can repay your loan back in many ways:
Do I need my parents to get a loan for college? Do we get different loans?
Don't know how to pay for college? A private student loan can get you the money you need.
Loans for your parents, an education for you. How the PLUS Loan program works.
- You can take up to 15 years to repay your student career training loan
- You can also make interest-only repayments, which means that you can just pay your interest while you are in school and begin your standard repayments after you graduate
- You can defer your payments for up to 12 months, but then you have to start your standard repayments
Your career is one of the most important features of your life, but in order to have a successful one you have to make some sacrifices. That includes taking out student loans, such as a career training loan, to help you on your path to success.